LOUISVILLE, Ky. (January 14, 2016) – PriceWeber is the recipient of 15 awards in the annual Beverage Dynamics Advertising & Promotion Awards, making the full-service digital creative agency the most awarded company in the competition.
The award-winning entries, completed on behalf of Old Forester, Early Times, Canadian Mist and KORBEL California Champagne, were recognized in the December issue of Beverage Dynamics, and honored for excellence and creativity in beverage industry advertising, promotion, merchandising and packaging. PriceWeber garnered accolades for work in print advertising, social media, web site design, P.O.S., web video content, television advertising and packaging.
"PriceWeber is proud to serve as the Louisville-based advertising agency for several brands in Brown-Forman’s portfolio of spirits and sparkling wine,” said Robert Trinkle, partner, vice president and account director at PriceWeber. "Our long-standing relationship with these respected brands arms us with the insights to develop campaigns and promotions that make a mark in the industry, and have garnered accolades in the wine and spirits categories.”
Entries in the annual Beverage Dynamics Advertising & Promotion Awards are judged for creativity, production quality and effectiveness as a sales communication tool. PriceWeber creative directors for the award-winning work include Will Cauthen, Carolyn Moses, Mark Stiebling, Mel Bryant and J.C. Thorpe.
Other agencies recognized for their work in this year’s competition include Arnold Worldwide, R/P Marketing Public Relations, Kayser&Co., Hermes Marketing LLC, Venables Bell & Partners, DVL Seigenthaler, XenoPsi and FCB/RED.
The awards announcement comes after an ad for KORBEL California Champagne created and produced by PriceWeber was recognized as one of that week’s Ad Age/iSpot Hot Spots. An article by Advertising Age on Oct. 22, 2015, placed the ad alongside such national brands as Geico, Apple, PlayStation, T-Mobile and Victoria’s Secret.
PriceWeber brought home first-place awards in the following categories:
- Trade Print Campaign – KORBEL California Champagne (Brighten Up Any Cocktail)
- Special Video – Old Forester (1897 Bottled in Bond)
- Sports Sponsorship – KORBEL California Champagne (American Century Championship Golf)
- Web Video – Early Times (Veterans Day video)
PriceWeber brought home second-place awards in the following categories:
- Trade Print Ad – KORBEL California Champagne (Brighten Up Any Cocktail)
- New Product Ad – Old Forester (Insider’s Pick for the Derby)
- New Product Packaging – KORBEL California Champagne (Romance bottle)
- Floor Bin or Rack – Canadian Mist (The Summer That Doesn’t Bite)
- Case Card – KORBEL California Champagne (Romance bottle case)
- Social Media – Old Forester (Facebook account)
PriceWeber brought home third-place awards in the following categories:
- Consumer Print Ad – KORBEL California Champagne (Make Any Moment the Moment)
- Consumer Print Campaign – Old Forester (Insider’s Pick for the Derby)
- Table Tent – KORBEL California Champagne (Brighten Up Any Cocktail)
- Web Site – Old Forester (oldforester.com)
- Digital Sweepstakes – KORBEL California Champagne (2015 KORBEL Girls Getaway Sweepstakes)